- Bob Burns
- Ansel Adams once said that a true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words. He then went one to write volumes about his photographs, and he would apparently talk about them to anyone who would listen. So much for pithy quotes. Since this is my blog, I will ignore Ansel Adams, and I will use this space to share the stories behind some of my favorite photographs: what I saw when I created the images, how the photos came to be, and why they are important to me. Consider this a behind-the-scenes look at my creative process. If you like what you see here, please visit my photography website: RobertBurnsPhotography.com
- Cades Cove is one of my favorite places to photogr...
- Grand Canyon in Morning Light 7-16-07
- Rental Bike - Mackinac Island 9-10-16
- Red Vine on Green Wall 10-3-07
- Waiting for Customers - San Francisco 7-31-09
- Abandoned Truck in Field - Dayton, Tennessee 9-24-...
- Iris 3-2-04
- Fishtown - Leland, Michigan 9-12-2006
- Portland Head Light (Maine) 10-3-06
- Pemaquid Point Lighthouse at Sunrise (Maine) 9-30-...
- Mackinac Island 9-10-06
- Portland Head Light 10-4-06
- Laura at Graduation 5-16-05
- ▼ March (13)